USCHerd, a USC fan site celebrating the USC Fan.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Matt Leinart Football Camp

Men and Women of Troy,

This is Matt Leinart sending you a note regarding a wonderful opportunity for you or your child this summer. I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend the inaugural Matt Leinart Football Camp to be held July 8-12, 2007 on the campus of UC Santa Barbara. This will be an amazing opportunity for kids to make new friends, learn football, and spend time with me and some of my former teammates at USC as well as my current teammates with the Arizona Cardinals. As a Trojan fan, I know you will be excited to learn from Reggie Bush and Dwayne Jarrett, to name a few of my special guests!!

The non-contact camp is open to all boys and girls ages 7-14, offering both overnight camper and day camper tuition options. Instruction will be offered for every position on the gridiron, with an emphasis on the skill positions. We strongly encourage all football participants from elementary schools and middle schools to attend. We feel this camp will prepare you for all levels of play - from your first snap of youth flag football all the way up to your entry into Division I High School Football. The younger kids will focus on the general fundamentals of football with an emphasis on safety and enjoying the game. The older kids will be involved in more specific drills by position as well as
7-on-7 "pass league" style competition.

It definitely doesn't seem very long ago that I anxiously packed my cleats, sleeping bag and other essentials to attend my first overnight football camp. I want that same electric feeling to run through your body when you prepare to travel to Santa Barbara for my first football camp in Southern California!

To obtain more information for my camp, please go to www.mattleinartqb.com to download a copy of the brochure or you can call the Matt Leinart Football Camp office at 714-444-0215.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in July. Fight On!

Thank you,

Matt Leinart

No comments:


Google
Powered By Blogger